May 26, 2015 Leave a comment
The 10.21.0 release contains changes to the CX client, so you will need to update your software for all features to remain usable. You may continue to use the program without updating, however, some of the changes will not be visible.
- Optimized the Monthly Paid Attendance report to run much faster and not time out on large lists.
- Milk Audit error message now showing on all versions of the OER.
- Fixed the Demo Trial banner message to not block content for new users.
- Fixed a bug that stopped the Monthly attendance reports from running for Independent centers
- Corrected the NC state upload file that had an extra space.
- Updated the PDF viewer to no longer force the user the type a filename.
- Fixed a processor bug that stopped some dual licence claims from processing.
- Updated the rounding rounding rules in the Minnesota claims calculation to match the state formula.