July 15, 2015 Leave a comment
The 10.24.0 release contains changes to the CX client, so you will need to update your software for all features to remain usable. You may continue to use the program without updating, however, some of the changes will not be visible. This release has a few new reports that have never been available before!
10 Bug Fixes:
- Manage Staff Access now functioning for Track Received Claims function
- Weekly Quantities Required Report now adding a page break between infants and non-infants
- Menu Production Record Quantities Required are now accurate whether the meal or attendance were recorded first.
- Detail Claim Totals By Center – multiple issues
- Changing a Center By Keystroke Does Not Change Selected Center – Fixed
- Add better error messages when inputting empty passwords
- CX Payment export missing file type – Fixed
- 4-7 month olds are now not required to have foods. (due to “developmentally ready”)
- Fixed an issue with saving on the Master Menu.
- Weekly Attendance Report showing 0’s when center is set to allow saturday/sunday – Fixed
- New Center Summary Export. (takes the numbers from the center dashboard and exports for all centers.
- New Claim Roster takes a snap shot of the Roster at the time the claim was processed and saves it for later use.
- Updates to NC and CA and VA eligibility forms