August 27, 2015 Leave a comment
The 10.27.0 release contains changes to the CX client, so you will need to update your software for all features to remain usable. We encourage you to update to the latest version of the software so you always have access to the latest features and fixes.
There are 2 ways to update the CX software: 1) Log in to Minute Menu CX. go to Administration > Upgrade Software – go through the prompts and allow the upgrade to complete. Once the upgrade has completed, please log back into Minute Menu CX using your own login and password. This takes just a few minutes. 2) Log out of CX, and go directly to the Update Link and click on the link in step 1.
Please contact CX support at email@example.com if you are still having an issue.
2 Bug Fixes:
- IL State Upload File had an issue that would break the upload when exporting. This has been fixed
- Menu Production Record was not calculating Staff attendance correctly. It now operates correctly using Policy L3C.
4 Feature updates:
- Center Menu Calendar; added the ability to print separate Infant and non-infant calendars.
- Added Center name auto population on the TN IEF form
- Upgrade to the new Milk Audit Report that adds the daily percentage to the export