Benefits to Managing Reviews into Minute Menu CX
June 18, 2012 Leave a comment
If you’re not convinced that you should be tracking Reviews/Site Visits into Minute Menu CX after reading my Managing Reviews blog, consider these compelling reasons:
- Minute Menu CX will cross-check the number of children recorded in attendance by the Monitor and the Center to make sure they match. The program will either provide a “warning” or a “disallowance” on the OER if the menus do not match (subject to policy R.2).
- Minute Menu CX will cross-check menus recorded by the Center and the menu observed by the Monitor to make sure they match. The program will either provide a “warning” or a “disallowance” on the OER if the numbers do not match (subject to policy R.3).
- Print the Sponsor Review Summary report to take on site-visits. The report includes general information about the Center (phone #, address, meal times, etc.) and the review history for that center, including the date and meal reviewed, and disallowances made, which allows the Monitor to follow-up on any issues from past reviews.
- Print the Review History + Status List to get a quick and easy overview of site visits that have been done throughout the year.
- Export any review information into Excel using the Review List Export, the program will allow you to filter by Monitor, program type, reviewed meal, review date, etc. (This could be very useful during an audit.)
Minute Menu CX not only helps to provide claim accuracy, convenience, and planning tools, it also provides the convenience of allowing users to manage all CACFP information in one central program that can be accessed from any computer that has the program installed on it. Get started managing and tracking reviews in Minute Menu CX today!