January 10, 2013 Leave a comment
Are you looking to make data entry as quick and easy as possible for your centers? Here’s an idea: introduce them to cx2go and show them this quick-tip for data entry!
On the Record Meals screen, the center can record meal counts for multiple children at once, instead of having to select attendance for each individual child.
- Access the Record Meals screen and select a meal.
- Click the Edit button at the top right of screen.
- Select each child who attended the meal. Note: To select a large number of children, use the Select All button and then deselect those who did not attend the meal.
- Click the Edit Selected Children button at the bottom.
- Select the meal serving that is being recorded.
- If applicable, use the Sick option to note that school-aged children were in attendance at the center because of an illness.
- Use the School-Out option to note that a school-aged child was in attendance at the center because of a school holiday or if school is not in session.
- Click the Apply button and all selected options will be added to the selected children.
- Always remember to SAVE your work!
This short-cut can make data entry into cx2go even faster! For more information about cx2go, click here!
Accessing the App
To log in to cx2go on a laptop or desktop computer, go to cx2go.mobi using either the Google Chrome browser or Safari. (The app will not work correctly in Internet Explorer.) To download Google Chrome, go to www.google.com/chrome.
To login or download cx2go to a mobile device, search for “cx2go” (no spaces) in the product application store (the App Store, Google Play, or Marketplace, etc.).
NOTE FOR SPONSOR AND BACK-OFFICE USERS: The cx2go application is only accessible by CENTER accounts. Click here if you would like to learn about setting up a test center account to use for training purposes. Test center accounts can be very useful for internal staff training and for training new centers. After you have enrolled a test center, you must enroll children in order to view the screens in the app.