January 11, 2017 Leave a comment
The 11.11.1 release contains changes to the CX client, so you will need to update your software for all features to remain usable. We encourage you to update to the latest version of the software so you always have access to the latest features and fixes.
There are 2 ways to update the CX software: 1) Log in to Minute Menu CX. go to Administration > Upgrade Software – go through the prompts and allow the upgrade to complete. Once the upgrade has completed, please log back into Minute Menu CX using your own login and password. This takes just a few minutes. 2) Log out of CX, and go directly to the Update Link and click on the link in step 1.
Please contact CX support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still having an issue.
- Updates to State Upload Files for Minnesota, Massachusetts, Georgia, Illinois at risk, Oregon, and Virginia
- Fixed allergy statement for Texas enrollment form
- Menu Production Record had incorrect calculation for Ground Beef
- Daily FRP count report was leaving off calculations for AM Snack and Dinner.
- Weekly Attendance and Meal Count Report was not showing ARAS children.
- Year end Tax Summary Report was printing for all centers even when only one center is selected.