October 13, 2016 Leave a comment
The 11.8.0 release contains changes to the CX client, so you will need to update your software for all features to remain usable. We encourage you to update to the latest version of the software so you always have access to the latest features and fixes.
There are 2 ways to update the CX software: 1) Log in to Minute Menu CX. go to Administration > Upgrade Software – go through the prompts and allow the upgrade to complete. Once the upgrade has completed, please log back into Minute Menu CX using your own login and password. This takes just a few minutes. 2) Log out of CX, and go directly to the Update Link and click on the link in step 1.
Please contact CX support at email@example.com if you are still having an issue.
4 Bugs Fixed:
- Fixed bug in Enrollment form that did not print form if SS# was set to “0”
- Fixed a bug that did not allow some sponsors to reactivate children from Pending to Active.
- Fix bug in SFSP Export to include meals recorded with the “Clicker”
- Fix Payment Detail Report to work properly when policy F6 is set to Attended
3 Feature updates:
- New state upload file for Pennsylvania
- New state upload file for Maryland
- Update to the state upload file for Texas