February 15, 2017 Leave a comment
The 11.12.0 release is a “mandatory” release which means that all users will be prompted to update their software and log back in before using the system.
There are 2 ways to update the CX software: 1) Log in to Minute Menu CX. go to Administration > Upgrade Software – go through the prompts and allow the upgrade to complete. Once the upgrade has completed, please log back into Minute Menu CX using your own login and password. This takes just a few minutes. 2) Log out of CX, and go directly to the Update Link and click on the link in step 1.
Please contact CX support at email@example.com if you are still having an issue.
- New Export for receipts list.
- Speed improvements made to the Process Claims and Calculate Blended Rates functions.
- Changes to the OH IEF report to pre populate only what the state allows.
- Update to Year End Tax Summary report to be visible correctly for centers with permissions
- FIXED: In Record Meals/Attendance, School Out Button Persists, Even When Unchecked
- FIXED: FRP incorrect on Roster for withdrawn children with expired IEF
- FIXED: Manually disallowed meals not showing correctly on OER
- FIXED: Monthly Claimed Meal Count Summary – ARAS report has incorrect totals
- FIXED: Add ability to manage classrooms for single site centers.
- FIXED: Saving failure when enrolling child.