March 14, 2017 Leave a comment
The 11.12.0 release contains changes to the CX client, so you will need to update your software for all features to remain usable. We encourage you to update to the latest version of the software so you always have access to the latest features and fixes.
There are 2 ways to update the CX software: 1) Log in to Minute Menu CX. go to Administration > Upgrade Software – go through the prompts and allow the upgrade to complete. Once the upgrade has completed, please log back into Minute Menu CX using your own login and password. This takes just a few minutes. 2) Log out of CX, and go directly to the Update Link and click on the link in step 1.
Please contact CX support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still having an issue.
- Update: Adult Enrollment IEF forms – Virginia (VA)
- Update: New Kentucky State upload file
- Update: Changes to receipt list export to add “select output format”
- Update: Changes to GA State upload file
- Update: Manual disallowance screen – add child name
- Update: Record attendance /Served meals screen – add “Forward and back” arrows for date change
- Update: Fix Scanned error screen – add child numbers and make columns sortable
- Update: Changes to California Meal Benefit Form – Spanish (CA)
- Update: List Children Screen – add hyperlink to child name that takes user to child information
- Update: Changes to Nevada IEF
- Fixed: Quantities missing for 1-2 year old fruit/veg at dinner
- Fixed: Child names doubled on claims roster for multi licensed centers
- Fixed: Milk audit export: All active centers report not loading
- Fixed: Sponsor Can’t Log In As Center With “.” In Username From Oversight Tab
- Fixed: Washington DC enrollment form has incorrect fiscal year
- Fixed: Claims Roster showing duplicate children
- Fixed: Claim List export missing disallowance reason
- Fixed: Error message upon deleting IEF entry unless date is added
- Fixed: CX Web Crashes When Attempting To Run Meals Report For All Centers
- Fixed: Child Roster not showing children younger than 11 months for attended